Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: MAY 21, 2005

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MAY 21, 2005

    never heard of him....must not be too important.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MAY 21, 2005

    Which one havent you heard of?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MAY 21, 2005

    Either one you refering to as "him", you're wrong. They are probably the two most influencial musicians to do anything in music in the last 15 years. 99% of Alternative/Metal/Rock music since then has been influenced by Reznor and Anselmo. Reznor was important enough for Johnny Cash to cover one of his songs that won him eons of Grammy's and acclaim. Pretty improtant I'd say.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #14
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MAY 21, 2005

    that's stupid...
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: MAY 21, 2005

    Ok here is my question who was more important...Reznor or Cobain?????

    I know my answer but Ill wait for yours.

  6. #16
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: MAY 21, 2005

    I believe Reznor is

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Buzzbait's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MAY 21, 2005

    I agree with you Nola.

  8. #18
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: MAY 21, 2005

    I like Reznor, but I was semi-obsessed with Cobain back in the day, and I will never tire of the unplugged CD......I think that Nirvana in general had more of an effect on modern Rock and Alternative music than NIN, they both did, but its just my opinion that Nirvana and Cobain was more important...just imagine if he had not died.....man

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MAY 21, 2005

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    just imagine if he had not died.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    There's the answer to your question. Because of that, I'll say Reznor. Good addition to the topic though.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  10. #20
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MAY 21, 2005

    Eminem is a musical genuis
    "Why so serious?"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •